Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day 1 - the re-beginning


Yeah, yet another new year resolution - I do one blog post a day. I missed a full year without a single entry. Why I didn't write anything?

  • I was busy
  • I was depressed
  • I didn't learn that much new things
  • I thought it's useless
What has changed?
  • I was busy
    • I'll be busy for sure, that's why I set a goal of 100 words maximum per post. If you take it as a ritual it's part of your day. That's why I want one post a day, it's much easier to keep up.
  • I was depressed
    • It's not easy all the time, but hey, writing is kind of a self expression. Who doesn't like that? Apart from that it requires a bit of a focus.
  • I didn't learn that much new things
    • Writing about things sometimes force you to look up the sources and materials.
  • I thought it's useless
    • It's the internet. Nobody has to read anything.
Also I would like to use it as an experiment of self development. My biggest achievement would be to have conversations, debates. I know the best how many shit I say just because I don't know. But that's okay, I love to be corrected. I don't care who helps me, it's one of the biggest thing one can get in life. So I guess it's totally fine to provoke it ;)

Some smaller goals: Would be great to increase visitor numbers. I would like to see where it evolves. I want better English / writing skills. I want to look back a year later and see each day a post - just to feed my OCD.

---

PS - my followers, if you exist - please let me know what type of posts you like / expect the most. What kind of conversations you want.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.