Saturday 7 November 2009

Drupalcamp Prague (CZ)

I had the privilege to participate on Drupalcamp CZ Prague: http://drupalcamp.cz/. It was an awesome Drupal meeting. I liked the city, I liked the people there. We arrived at the bus station, Prague just before midnight. We lost a bit, but the found the hostel. Both the 2 days there were plenty of good presentation. I also took one about Druplash, here you are my slides:

Although my English still horrible, it wasn't so bad. (I hope.) Though, I realized, when I take presentation, I'm half as smart as other times, at least. Maybe because of you don't want to waste the time with thinking of your words, just pushing the slides. There were some developer interested in the Flash - Drupal way of site building. I'm glad to it.
I really enjoyed the other presentations. Check the program: http://drupalcamp.cz/schedule/
At the nights we could taste some delicious Czech beers.
Yup, and the best non-drupal part: I were in KFC. OMG, I love that place. I ordered a big bucket (Kyblik) of chicken with fries and the mandatory unlimited drink.
Lot of good memories, thanks Prague. See you next time.

Best wishes,
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.